Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thursday Post 297c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1279 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Salt and Preserve'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When dearest dad returned home from his hard day's work, dinner was reheated and I was summoned. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, again rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa beans and several small slices of very dry beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to doing typing tests now~ Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S.  Now @ 8:32pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7;07. Righteo, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: