Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Wednesday Post 294b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 3511 (ha, I’m just over 3.5 grand XD) and secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 288 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Set Your Mind (1)’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-NINE MINUTES online after Natalie leaves this arvo! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:56am, I lasted 6:10. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sacxk tonight. XD
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until like 6:35am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 11:17am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P about one hour later shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself in to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes. Yay that PIG mum’s given me two long socks today!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: