Thursday, February 21, 2019

Friday Post 296c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1916 (bet i'll have cracked 2000 before the day's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing events for today?
  • At 3:42, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After dearest dad retucked the teddies and I back into bed and left for his hard day's work, the teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my bedroom to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: