Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday Post 282d


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2507. Ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad bye when he returns to work for the first time since our interstate holiday!
  • I don’t fall asleep back afterwards, coz it’s not long after dearest dad’s gone that PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around downstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth 9poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :p and the second-largest mug of water we’ve got. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I happily read Bill Clinton’s memoirs for awhile, thinking that Alyssa will arrive soon to give Ela OT; instead, PIG mum receives a text from her saying that she’s stuck in traffic but that she’s coming!
  • In that case, I’ll pop online for a lil while first. Yay, when Alyssa arrives, instead of having me move back to the gobbling :P table, she lets me stay seated in front of the computer because today’s session was about using the computer keyboard and the piano keyboard!
  • Now @ 6:22pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:19. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Aactually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one game lasting  7:34, another lasting 8:17 and one more lasting exactly ten minutes!
  • After she left I’d planned on watching the morning news, but Seven was showing the cricket. Let’s try Nine’s then. Unfortunately, I couldn’t hear anything, because earlier I’d been playing Bejeweled and PIG mum had snapped @ me to turn the volume down. I immediately complied, but obviously not enough, because then she came over and spitefully disconnected the speaker! >< Meaning I’ve not been able to the nightly news, either … bet when I ask her she’ll ‘claim’ she didn’t know she’d disconnected the thing. *sigh*
  • Instead, @ midday, I headed over to the gobbling :P table for lunch: thanks to our neighbour/dad’s badminton mate/some other random who’d made us yummy turnip cake!
  • That was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea before I returned online until Tina accompanied me to hydrotherapy.
  • Some UQ physio student accompanied Claire today. The session was icky, but Claire showed me this photo she took of MINION WONTONS @ Coles! I want some, but her local Coles is like near Enoggera somewhere!!
  • Came home and showered afterwards – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was some yummy white dragon fruit and one mug of Chinese tea. Happiness was reading Bill Clinton’s memoir for one hour then using the loo for one more tinkle and returning online.
  • Aunty A’s coming over for ‘toon  leen farn’ (say that in Canto) tonight; dearest dad’s cooking duck as I’m typing this!
  • Toms: well firstly, it’s CNY. Secondly, I’m going for a MRI. Poor Ela’s already wailing that she’ll haveta let some nurse poke her with a needle, but I’ll remember to offer my deal to the nurse: get the cannula in within three needles, and I’ll be forever grateful. Take more than three and you owe me a chocolate bar. If you’re confident you can, go ahead. If you’re not, find someone who can!
  • Hopefully the neurosurgeons won’t be busy and one can come to reset my shunt’s pressure settings and I can get home with time enough for Carol to supervise my shower! Mostly I’m just bummed we’re not restarting small group for the year toms but next Tuesday, coz I’m not free then!
  • Better go start studying now; hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: