Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday Post 296c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1422 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Joy Of The Lord' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! okay, just briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, 5th awesome consecutive sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:25am~
  • I enjoyed watching Seven's morning news; see the previous post for all the interesting surnames I saw and whatnot.
  • I had the MINION dim sims for lunch1 Okay, they were pork, but definitely tasted better for the minion pictures @ the front of the packet. XD
  • Natalie came and took me out to see Alita: Battle Angel!
  • Then Kim came and took me out for choir rehearsal.
  • My personal highlight of the week: I passed more Candy Crush levels! Not that it's anything to get excited over: I've only reached level 240. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip 2 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: