Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday Post 263e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2168. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over

  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant afterwards!
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards~ Bet PIG mum’s looking forward to incessantly yapping @ her for one hour. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me to Toastmasters! Only I really hope it ends early toms night and she can quickly take me back to Maccas for my Happy Meal then drop me off @ Sarah’s place, for our final small group before we disband forever!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Mondays! XD

No comments: