Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Wednesday Post 296b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3336 (oh, how come I couldn't have walked three less steps?? 3333 would've been a much cooler number! XD); secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 326 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Seeing Yourself As God Sees You' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first! 
  • After staying online till 4:40pm, I went and took my quickest possible shower. Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed back out to the gobbling :P table and had some yummy dragon fruit for arvo tea. Thanks muchly also to Carol for a mug of white tea with two sugars~
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @v11:11, I lasted 6:31. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Besides, this computer's SO COOL; it's got a touchscreen and I was just playing Bejeweled on it!!
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo for two more tinkles, climbed into the 4WD and dearest dad tootled me off to Sarah's place for our welcome small group dinner!
  • Now @ 11:1 I've just finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:21. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit thesack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Seven's news was read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Leeming, Largerfeld (heard),Plibersek, Haas, Whitfeld, Kyrgios, Haynes and Mikakos. Andrew Hannah read the finance report. Jim Wilson read the sports report. David Brown read the weather forecast.

No comments: