Saturday, February 9, 2019

Sunday Post 263b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 409 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stop Striving!’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s only one but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online when I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejewerled ending @ 9:51am, I lasted 5:32. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 10:08am, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking again to use the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself in to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only just the bra strap but a tee also because dearest dad’s still @ home before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Oh, and I had another dream! For my 18th dream this year, I’m walking along Jandowae Rd. BY MYSELF to Fiona’s house! O_o

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: