Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday Post 294c




Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1987 (my birth year, and I’m betting I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s out XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Fight Of Faith’. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When dearest dad came home, reheated dinner and summoned me, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining him @ the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not very yummy bean sprouts, two/three thin slices of leftover duck, one small slice of tasteless soup meat, two/three lil slices of yummy black fungus, one small but delicious chunk of scrambled egg and one tiny sliver of charsiu. Dinner was good coz dad and I got to chat and PIG mum hadn’t woken from her arvo nap (which stretched well into the night) and come downstairs to gleefully force poor Ela to hold the 0.9kg dumbbell!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, after which I stared unseeingly @ the television for five minutes (dad randomly demanded I not return online yet but SBS wasn’t showing anything interesting) before walking myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, elsew hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: