Thursday, February 21, 2019

Friday Post 296b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 634 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'End The Conflict Now!' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's eighteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and SIXTEEN MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night! That's the 4th time this year I've enjoyed one whole week of consecutive awesome sleeps! Nature didn't call until 6:50, and after one pot :P trip, I immediately fell back asleep, coz I hoped to wake and use the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am!
  • Dad silently walking down the hallway and unpopping the lock into the garage one hour later @ 7:50am was my wake-up call to use the pot :P again; after that I spent ten minutes till 8am 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,Em. ^^P.S. Seven's news was read out by Sally Bowrie. All the interesting surnames I saw: Cobby (heard), Gargasoulas, Ardern (heard), Dowsley, Lanning, Laidler, Kean, Whitfeld, Faluszak, Kadak, Smollett, Lanning, Fyfe and Masten. Jim Wilson read the sport $1 AUD equals 71.03USc. Angie Asismus read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 22-26.

No comments: