Monday, February 18, 2019

Monday Post 264b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2128 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Shield My Thoughts'. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • At 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always and again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *sigh*
  • But fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me for half a lunch @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese Restaurant; surely her distaste of driving overwhelms her need to restrict me??
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's looking forward to yapping endlessly @ her. XD
  • Carol's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, but must remember to ask dad toms should I get her to come from 3:30pm till 5:30pm coz didn't he want to get me to Sarah's place @ like 5:45pm? We're having a welcome small group party!
  • righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: