Monday, February 25, 2019

Monday Post 265b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2008 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Get Better Acquainted With God' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online after I finish watching Seven's news bulletin!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Aww, nature ended my like nine day awesome sleep streak 2 12:30am when she nudged me awake and demanded I use the pot. :P Actually, last night I relieved myself twice; the second time was 2 3:45am and both times I emptied a full bladder!
  • Nature called again a third time around 6:25am; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:35am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. ><*sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's news is read out by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella. All the interesting surnames surnames I saw: Palaszczuk, Blowers, Golchevski (heard), Zavaroska (heard), Von Drehnen, Abate, Javier (first name), Newhouse, Tie (first name), Mullany, Farrelly, Whitfeld, Ravn, Chester, Drinkwater, Ovadia, Devlin, Xerri, Swallow, Witts, Choni, Dahal, Umesh, Sangha, Loggins, Caddee, Janny (heard), Gilding, Jenner, Randhawa and Dry. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Forecast for Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-28. It's only the 3rd time this year I've gotten to watch the entire news bulletin! :D

P.P.S. At 7:10pm, I'm played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:16. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: