Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thursday Post 294b


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1867. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until like 6:45am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking around one hour later to use the pot :P again when PIG mum begins a-THUMPING around upstairs. She comes into my room to hit me with the eye goo; about the same time, Kim announces her arrival a few minutes early. Thanks to her who popped her head in and say, “Good morning, Em; fifteen more minutes,” then left us be. Actually, she came back about thirty seconds early and Daddy Bear was all for giving her the Bear Bum, but I told him to wait; Kim might not disturb us. I was right! She went to empty the pot :P first. XD
  • Kim and I got me kitted (she did some, I did some) then I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth (Ela enjoyed an extra break, score~) Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 5;41pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I furthermore promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve actually played one more game lasting 7:12!
  • Breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude! Also thanks to Kim who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure~
  • Around 9am, we set out! Kim found a park outside the library, I used the loo once, grabbed Kylie Chan’s Demon Child and happily read for about one hour, reaching pg. 150 @ 10:27am and reaching pg. 175 @ 11:02am.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I used the loo for one tinkle then Kim and I began shopping! First we bought groceries from Woolies; approaching the store, I saw Caitlin and called out a greeting. She turned, waved back and said, “Cya soon!” but by the time Kim and I entered the self-serve checkouts with our trolley and groceries, she’d vanished! I asked the checkout chic manning the self-serve checkout area where Caitlin’d gone; the checkout chic replied, “Break.” Wow, early lunch break; ‘twas only just past 11am then!
  • That done, we caught the lift upstairs to Coles and bought more groceries. After going through the self-serve checkout, Kim told me to sit and have a quick rest while she ent back into Coles and withdrew some cash.
  • Our last stop before lunch was New York Baguette. I held onto the trolley and braced against the wall while Kim went inside and bought me one chocolate custard bun and one sausage bun.
  • Then, lunchtime! Kim tootled us bak to Ho Lin Wah and how awesome’s this? There was a free spot just outside the entrance!
  • The A meal for Kim (sth spicy); the B meal for me (pork neck in soya sauce with rice). I enjoyed my 2nd HK-style cold milk tea for the week; Kim had a weak HK-style coffee. Lol, when she reached for the sugar bowl, she asked me suspiciously, “That’s not MSG, right? Just sugar?” XD
  • Back home, I turned off the alarm then went into the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, my bra strap, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat to very gently and very sporadically massage Ela until PIG mum arrived home and she left @ 3:30pm.
  • For arvo tea, I let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun; we both drank one mug of green tea.
  • Arvo tea finished, I sneaked my mobile into the loo and did a stinky unspeakable while playing Candy Crush. XD Today I randomly passed two more levels; I’m playing level 225 now! XD
  • Toms: how annoying: Alayna rang this arvo to say she’s dropping in briefly and I immediately told PIG mum, but turns out she’s already found some new exercise physiologist to come and gimme MORE freaking exercises! *sigh* I’ve e-mailed Alayna and asked her please to come earlier; hope she got the e-mail before finishing work for the day.
  • PIG mum says she’ll take me out for lunch before I see Ray for acupuncture and massage. Or is that afterwards?
  • Then my final appointment for the day will be back @ the P.A. for my MRI follow-up. Don’t worry; I’ll get the all-clear coz the hospital didn’t ring~ I’ll probably even see Dr. Sarah again; hopefully I can catch her surname~
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: