Thursday, February 14, 2019

Thursday Post 295c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1759 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Walk In Grace’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When we got home, I headed inside for my nice warm shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, today I was done after 13%, but watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the water off. XD
  • After I turned the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the computer, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Lol, PIG mum randomly rings? I ask her could Kim mind me for the evening shift too; her immediate response is, “You’re having dinner @ home.” Talk about unromanticism; I’d thought if Kim could take me out for dinner tonight then dad could take PIG mum out for Valentine’s Day! But no, PIG mum’s more concerned with restricting me; bet she’s saving that story to tell all the other church aunties when they have their very informal ‘fellowship’ this Sunday … *sigh*
  • Anyways, after PIG mum gets home, Kim leaves with the promise she’ll come back @ 5:30pm and take me to the library to get my new book.
  • For arvo tea I enjoy some sweet dragon fruit and one mug of Chinese tea before returning online.
  • When Kim arrives @ 5:30pm I use the loo once more then she tootles me off to the Logan library to borrow the new book club novel.
  • Michael’s working today! Not sure why PIG mum gave me the old, cancelled card?
  • After I’d borrowed the book, I head to the comfy seats to sit and read for about one hour. Kim takes me once to the loo before driving me back home and leaving early, meaning I’ll leave PIG mum to sign her off for that shift.
  • Pity Valentine’s Day dinner was the usual boiled, bland and tasteless affair … rice, lotsa quite icky silk melon, some soup potato, tomato and carrot, like one chunk of soup meat and how’s this for a change? Some tinned TUNA!
  • Over dinner, dad was teaching me all about the different public holidays China has plus all the different gods Buddhists worship.
  • Dessert was one lil slice of ‘leen gol’ (say that in Canto); dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: