Thursday, September 19, 2019

Friday Post 294b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house today yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Establish Your Convictions' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's forty-one. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:40am, I lasted 5:40. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 19TH time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! :D True, the cruel and unfaithful God did try to ruin that by deliberately sending the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down the road WHILE 'TWAS STILL TOTALLY DARK and my idiot bladder was like, use the pot, but I totally ignored Him and quickly sang myself back to sleep.
  • Nature called again when dearest dad came downstairs @ 6:05am and began his day; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Afterwards, Shirley and I cuddle and have an incredible snore; indeed, I don't wake again for the pot :p until dearest dad silently walks down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage! @ 7:45am!
  • Another pot :P trip later, I spend the ten minutes until 7:55am continuing 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • once dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks Shirley and I back into bed and gets ready to leave for his hard day's work, I give myself fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P once more,  get myself mostly independently kitted then head over to the bathroom to brush teeth, where Ela enjoys another break.
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • For breakfast, I enjoy my delicious chocolate custard bun and also pour myself one mug of milk. While reading two more stories from our latest anthology, I also spend another ten minutes 
    my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • At 12pm midday I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've actually also played two more memorable games: one lasting 7:03 and the other 7:12!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's morning news was read out aloud by sally Bowrey. All the interesting surnames I found: Kadak, Greenhalgh, Trudeau, Pocock, Cheika, De Pasquale, Belcher, Wearn and Vorias. Sport was read out aloud by Jim Wilson. Amber Laidler read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 18-26

No comments: