Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Wednesday Post 292b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I just get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 2488; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Recognise Your Smallness'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'I Will Fear No Evil'; fourthly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 350 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Remember The Overlooked And Forgotten'. Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs around 11:30am, I went to the bathroom and after she helped me with only the bra strap, got myself changed. May have done a stinky unspeakable, too.
  • After turning the alarm on, I get nto the backseat of the car and PIG mum tootles me off to see Vincent for my weekly torture session. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and Era helped Ela stretch for thirty/forty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm like 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for two/four minutes.
  • Physio yesterday: stood most session, bent down fourteen times for Ela to move object, weightshifting reaching for both hansa and five attempts before successfully leaving.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: