Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Post 291f


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday newsstands @ 2307. Righteo, fnal, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Since Besta’s attending her friend’s wedding, some new carer will help me up@ 10am and see me showered and fed with lunch  before leaving @ 2pm, coz kim’s not doing the 4-6pm shift anymore. Actually, she left her vest with us tonight; I asked PIG mum to please pass me my mobile coz I wanted to text her and let her know, but PIG mum refused coz she doesn’t lemme have mobile access when I’m @ home. Luckily, I’ve got her mobile, though; I just e-mailed her.
  • Since the carer’s new, I may not get the time to read for three hours toms but that’s okay; I’ve gotta focus n my Furious Fiction entry!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD
    P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'I Will'.

No comments: