Monday, September 9, 2019

Tuesday Post 290b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 350 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Can Overcome Your Past!' Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:18am this morning, I lasted 5:18. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  •  Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz I knew dearest dad would leave for work one hour later!
  • Sleep didn't fully return, so when dearest dad considerately walked silently down the hallway and unpopped the lock leading into the garage once more @ 7:45am, I used the pot :P once more than spent the ten minutes till 7:55am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kissed me goodbye and kindly turned off the heater for me, I gave myself fifteen more minutes then got myself mostly independently kitted before heading over to brush teeth. Ela enjoyed her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • For breakfast i got myself one bowl of Sultana Bran with milk; I enjoyed skooting to the fridge to put the milk away and back again to the gobbling :P table without the danger of actually having to get up and walk. XD Over breakfast I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Eea, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Crap, just heard PIG mum booking me back in for bloody seemingly-useless hydro next week. >< Whaddya think my chances are f refusing to participate until Summer arrives? *sigh*
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio; stress abounds ... ><
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: