Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday Post 290d


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 887. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I’d published the previous post and was editing my Furious Fiction entry for this month when PIG mum ordered me to go bake blueberry muffins with her!
  • After washing and drying Era, I sat down and let PIG mum happily gimme commands. Just trust her to turn this into a lesson on how to hold implements ‘correctly’ and have her bitch incessantly about my posture! *sigh* Luckily though, since I stayed seated and reminded myself to keep calm, I didn’t let the cruel and unfaithful God stir me up.
  • By 9pm, I’d had enough, so telling PIG mum to enjoy the rest of the muffin making I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the lo for one tinkle then back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Would dearly love lunch out with ESS peers buy expecting a cheap lunch @ Macca swth the parents and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum, who always times things so that when dearest dad gets home from baddy and arvo tea with his mates she’s in the midst of gleefully forcing me to do some stupid sanding exercise fr her, so dad can see how much power she’s got over me and see what a piece f sh*t I’ve become. ><*sigh*
  • But dad had better take us all out to dinner toms night and make sure I get some rice!
  • Will hopefully Facebook video chat Aunty Nga toms night and find out what happened to Mickey; apparently he had some kinda seizure @ school and fainted?! O_o Think Aunty Nga said she’s taking him for an MRI next Friday …
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: