Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Post 294d


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Ems final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2815. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Last night I clean forgot about my ice cream night! PIG mum says I may have a little tonight. Hope we both remember! XD

·        Toms: will prolly haveta get myself up again. *sigh*

·        Will hopefully get to watch Seven’s morning news! Unless PIG mum comes downstairs and demands that I head over to the television and watch, in which case I’ll return online and just listen.

·        Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD

·        Oh, hopefully PIG mum’ll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking before/after seeing Ray, else expect a pissy plodding total from me.

·        Kim’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.

·        Looking forward to watching more finals football toms night! Hopefully PIG mum’ll come downstairs by 6:45pm and microwave dinner for me~

·        Righteo, hope everyone hasa smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: