Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday Post 292d

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2270; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Whatever We Do and thirdly, the probable final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-nine but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed EIGHTEEN MINUTES online after I watch Friday night football; argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I haven't been able to get the MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS of the day online!! >< *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • Aw, my awesome sleep streak ended around 4am this morning~
  • now @ 9:17pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:17. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight, coz earlier I played one lasting 6:38. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 8:24! 
  • Got myself up this morning.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force me to sit on dura disc for more than fifteen minutes.
  • Turned alarm on, went to buy groceries from Asian Village and Woolies.
  • Had half a lunch @ Calamvale BBQ And Chinese Restaurant.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Happily read for one hour; reached pg. 100 @ 5:31pm.
  • Finals football begins tonight! I may haveta skip dinner to watch that.
  • Toms: Besta's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift.
  • Looking forward to my three white teas but may not get the chance to read for three hours coz isn't our church fun day happening toms? Will hopefully attend that; fingers crossed we can also stay for the HK-style BBQ dinner!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: