Saturday, September 7, 2019

Sunday Post 290


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1848 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stop Putting It Off’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s twelve. Anyways, events for today/

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:45am and after one pot :P trip I tried falling back asleep straightaway, coz wouldn’t PIG mum be poking me up@ 7:45am?
  • At 3:03pm I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:52. now, lmme play one more game f Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I’ll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Sleep didn’t fully return coz thirty minutes later (7:15am) PIG mum suddenly begins a-THUMPING around upstairs. Instead, I spend the ten minutes till 7:25am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee (because dearest dad hasn’t left for church yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Now @ 3:42pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:33. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • PIG mum comes back to help with nothing but Elf’s AFO straps (I’m doing all the lifting, knee bending and ankle movements when she removes the AFO, says it’s too stiff and orders that I move ankle around for her0 and both laces, before I et her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tried asking PIG mum to please get me a spon for breakfast; since I’d be having lunch with dearest dad @ Maccas and we’d most likely get dinner out together, if PIG mum could please just get me a spoon for breakfast, that’d be September all satisfied, because I only ask for one measely day each month where I don’t haveta get myself cutlery for all three meals! Too bad PIG mum was mean and refused. >< *sigh*
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast was one bowl of plain porridge with one of the little blueberry muffins I’d baked with PIG mum last night, one full mug f water, all my usual drugs :P and one small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Breakfast finished, I turned  the alarm, climbed into the 4WD and while PIG mum tootled us off to church I gave her feedback on the blueberry muffins we’d baked last night.
  • At church, I used the loo once then entered class. As usual, I’m the frst there. PIG mum bolts back upstairs for CM.
  • Only Richard and me attending class today! also think next week’s the last f Term Three? Nah, can’t remember, but I’ve Whasapped all the dates for PIG mum.
  • Class ended @ 10am for the fire drill! Huge thanks to Richard who lemme hold his hand and we walked outta the classroom together; too bad PIG mum suddenly appeared and immediately pulled his hand away.
  • But huge kudos to whoever organised the fire drill this year; honestly I’d just sat down and honestly not two minutes later someone calls all done everyone can leave!
  • I head back downstairs, use the loo for one tinkle, grab some morning tea then take a seat. Aunty Sandra and Aunty Flora come over for a chat; Aunty Sandra tells me she’s now involved with some kinda community choir!
  • Way before 11am, PIG mum orders that I head upstairs for servce. I grab my usual seat.
  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything plus the harmony for three songs; both hands also clap along for another but like every other week, I mean absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was pastor Chris with his second sermon from hisShame of Thrones series.
  • After service, I se the loo for one more tinkle then PIG mum tootles us off to have lunch with dearest dad @ the Warrigal Square Maccas
  • For some reason, the five dollar cheap meal’s not available anymore? Dad just got me a cheeseburger instead. *sigh* But I enjoyed reading the Sunday mail~
  • After lunch, PIG mum and I buy groceries from Warrigal Square~
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dad had better take us out for diner tonight!
  • Toms: my yearly appointment to see Dr. Vu. Pity the place’s so inaccessible; wonder where wheelchair-bound patients go?
  • Would love breakfast from Maccas but think awful PIG mum’s already said no. >< *sigh*
  • Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? don’t think I’m going anywhere else that day…
  • Tina’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed I can read for one hour!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: