Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday Post 291b

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1230. XD Hah, I'm over 1000 steps. XD Righteo, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:23pm, I lasted 5:56. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! I slept soundly, until dearest dad suddenly came to kiss me goodbye @ 5:25am? "Where are you going, dad?" I murmured sleepily. "It's not even 5:30am yet." Dad answers he's collecting Uncle Calvin, Aunty Catherine and Joanne from the airport!
  • When dad heads off, I use the pot :P once then spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Returning to happy snorings, we cuddle and sleep, me waking again for the pot :P when PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's work. After she's gone, 
     I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After dearest dad retucks Shirley and me back into bed, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 6:01pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played one more memorable game lasting 8:43!
  • When Besta comes back, I'm using the pot :P for another tinkle. She gets me kited then we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoys her other official break.
  • After drinking one mug of water, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast.
  • Thanks to dearest dad who's cooked ham and eggs; thanks also to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added one slice of cheese for me.
  • Happiness was reading our new book club novel for ninety-five minutes first up! This morning, I finish pg. 111 @ 9:48am, reach pg. 125 @ 11:14am and reach pg. 150 @ 11:54am. As for Besta, after she tidies my room, she massages Ela for one hour while watching Weekend Today.
  • At midday, I use the loo for another tinkle, while Besta makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars and feeds me three digestive bikkies.
  • At 12:20pm, I rig Aunty Nga but we only chat for 2:52 coz she's feeling unwell! >< She did tell me that mickey had his MRI yesterday and results were due Monday; I told her hopefully nothing bad had happened coz my experience with MRIs is that if something's wrong, you're notified rightaway …
  • At 12:30pm, I did a stinky unspeakable then took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I'd finished after singing 14% but happily leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Besta who helped me dry my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Besta who helped me cream my back and Era) then had another tinkle. When Besta rekited me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Erf's sock and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch was one full bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta had cooked for me while I was showering plus my third and final mug of white tea with two sugars. For her own lunch, Besta brought an egg sandwich and coffee from 7/11.
  • Before she left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
  • When dad got home, he sent me to use the loo once more then tootled me off to church for our fun day!
  • He sat me inside before going to park; turns out some aunty was teaching people how to bead geckoes! We chatted; she's actually Matthew Leung's mum and she's a teacher aide @ some state school near Inala!
  • Also beading geckoes were the Lungs, Pole and Zebby and some other randoms.
  • Dad came to pick me up and tootled me home after his wood demonstrations had finished.
  • I used the loo once; thanks to dad who cut me up a banana and even got me a fork to eat it with. I also poured myself one full mug of milk to wash it down with, but only remembered AFTER standing, walking to the fridge then back to the gobbling :P table that I could've schooched my chair over to the fridge! Well, that's what I quietly did to put the milk back. XD It's OK, PIG mum was upstairs sleeping. XD
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Dad's just arrived back with Aunty A; we're going back to church for the BBQ tonight! HK-style, of course~
  • Toms: just church and then I'm watching the Broncs play in their knockout final; it's do/die!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: