Monday, September 23, 2019

Monday Post 292d


Potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2021 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s 6pm news bulletin!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:55pm, I lasted 5:24. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Reason, Perrins, Russo, Greenhalgh, Earle, Milat, Needham, Kuelsen, Acton, Dry, Dobie, Vorias, Nikolic, Libeau, Alincic, Irving, Titmus, Slade, Nace, Ween, Wellings, Watts, Bishop, Tedesco, Cheika, Neale, Outteridge (heard), Slingsby, Cranston, Thurston, Norton (heard), Ellis, Vries and Chumbley. Tony Auden read the weather forecast.Mt. Gravatt toms: 14-25 2AUD = 67USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report. Brisbane was 16-30 today. That's the 20TH time this year I've gotten to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! :D

No comments: