Monday, September 16, 2019

Monday Post 191d


Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today!! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1784 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s 6pm news!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:50am (it’s almost Summer!) and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minuts till 6am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's news was read out aloud by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Pisasale (heard), Whop, Frecklington, Kimba (first name), Ravn, Draper, Bradsure, Furner, Eccles, Albanese, Gillmeister, Webcke, Seibold, Ocasek, Titmus, Hayez, Kadak, Kirsteen (first name), Sackville, Jauncey, Dry (heard), Varga, Dalton, Di Natale, Cheatley, Webcke, Seibold, Felton, Castellanos, Zorko, Paine, Lemanis, Marquez, Masur, Batten, King and Greenhalgh. 1AUD = 68USc. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather forecast. Brisbane was 12-26 today. Mt Gravatt toms: 11-29.  That's the 19TH time I've gotten to watch the entire Seven news 6pm bulletin! :D
P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Don't Feed The Trolls"

No comments: