Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday Post 292b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today!! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1485 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed TWENTY MINUTES online after I get home from book club tonight! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Shirley and I cuddled and snored, me waking again for the pot :P one hour later when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon she’s let herself inside to hit me with the eye goo; we both wonder will Deb arrive on time today?
  • Now @ 4:38pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:51. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  •  Yay, Deb actually arrives a few minutes early! She knocks, enters my bedroom and gives me fifteen more minutes, but tries coming back 5.5 minutes too early! Shirley imperiously sends her back outside. XD
  • After my fifteen minutes are up, I use the pot :P once more. Deb comes back, gets me kitted for the day then we head very to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Ela enjoys another break~
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle, coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is about one bowl of plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast, one full mug of water, the same mug of milk (which I pour for myself when PIG mum's upstairs changing and Deb's tidying my room), all my usual drugs :P and one lil teacup of milk. Thanks to Deb who got me a spoon and turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast while happily watching Sunrise I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  •  Breakfast finished, Deb takes me to the loo and I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the Camry and Deb tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCW!
  • After using the loo once, I enter the meeting room and bid Deb farewell, telling her to please come pick me up @ midday.
  • Ten people attend today; Ken and others said my homework was excellent~ ^^ Naughty Bob said phew no mention of your bloody teddies and for that, I told him I'd write about them in my next homework and call him smelly but I don't think I will, because our next homework topic is 'book club' and I wanna write about the surprise 30th birthday party the 3rd edition book club chucked me for my 30th birthday almost 2.5 years ago!
  • GCCW finished two minutes early today; I chatted with Stan until Deb picked me up, took me once more to the loo and tootled us off to Ho Lin Wah for lunch, finding parking outside Fruit World.
  • Phew there were Canto speaking staff working the lunch shift who read and clarified the set meals for me; I gave an immediate translation to Deb, who instead just ordered a plate of spring rolls. Me, I had the B set meal, mince and fried egg with rice and a hot HK-style milk tea. Yay that Deb didn't mind me putting two sugars in it; over lunch we just both tapped away @ out smartphones. XD
  • Yay, dad was already home when Deb tootled me back home, meaning I didn't need to turn off the alarm today!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Deb flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Deb rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last tinkle when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I tootled online and Deb went to clean the bathroom before returning to massage Ela for about twenty-five minutes. Luckily PIG mum returns home from her half-day work @ 2:58pm, meaning she mustn't have been that busy @ all!
  • Meaning she had ample energy to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. 
    I didn't really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. For the record, it's not like I'm unaware of how Ela's supposed to move but unfortunately, the message doesn't reach her from my idiot brain1 >< *sigh*
  • After I finished, I remained seated and finally finished that huge historical fiction novel I've been reading for ages! Book finished @ 4:41pm.
  • one more tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Kim's taking me to book club @ 5:30pm, so fingers crossed I can bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: