Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday Post 293d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2070 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD); secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘God Hears You’ and thirdly, Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s … uhh, it’s not arrived yet? Anyways, just briefly, continuing today’s events?

  • Did a stinky unspeakable before getting online.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force Ela to practise typing (pressing spscebar) for a quarter-hour.
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to practise piano for another quarter-hour. I’ll prolly say this whenever she has a chance to play the keyboard, but I really enjoy the time whenever I get to play the piano, only it also makes me so terribly sad to see how the cruel and unfaithful God has reduced me so … like, I obviously wasn’t amazing or anything but I wasn’t half bad, honest … still, I’ll be damned before I let Him take away my love of playing the piano! >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum lemme watch Seven’s morning news from the gobbling :P table, score!
  • Made myself a toasted tuna in tomato and onion withone slice of cheese for lunch.
  • Nat took me out to the NAB. Physio today: stepping for Erf, weightshifting, hallway walking, bending down to ground eight times for Ela to touch cone and 10:02 treadmill walking eaching 2km/hr. Think Sonia said I walk funny (Elf doesn’t step out but swings forward) because one muscle’s hyperactive while the other’s under active?
  • Came home (PIG mum forgot to turn the alarm on! Lucky I got Nat to check first) and showered – hairwash today. Also thanks to nat who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekited, arvo tea was two fruiys (passionfruit and banana) and two bikkies (thanks nat), plus one big mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Kim took me to choir practice. Bought anthology for Ian but he was sick and couldn’t come. ><
  • Came home, got spoon and ate dinner. Rice tonight, lotsa yummy kalian, some barramundi and some delicious BBQ chicken. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl f soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell, and I took the bowl over to the sink before returning online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Thursday, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
    Cheers.
    Em. ^^

No comments: