Friday, September 6, 2019

Friday Post 291d




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for tonigt now stands @ 2123and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now fifty-one. Ha, the spam count passed half a century. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Before lunch, she ordered that I enter the bathroom, where she helped me with nothing but the bra strap and  changed outta pyjamas and into long pants, tee and jumper.

After washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • For lunch, I got myself a spoon, got the bread from the frezer, put one slice into the toaster, sat down and came back over to turn the slice to toast the other side, sat down then went back and brought the slice back to my bowl of yummy chicken and sweetcorn soup that was lunch.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of lemon/honey and ginger infusion, after which I used the loo for one more tinkle, turned on the alarm then climbed into the backseat of the 4WD.
  • PIG mum tootled us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for grocery shopping. Only the placewas packed and there weren’t any disabled parking spots available, neither on level one nor level two!
  • In the end, PIG mum parked somewhere n level three and left me inside the 4WD while she went into Woolies to buy ingredients for her next cooking project. She did ask me was I coming with, but I replied I’d just say inside the car and wait coz I walked slow and if I came with we’d surely be late. PIG mum says fine, we’ll buy milk from IGA before getting home and you can walk more then.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo once for two tinkles then lay down and got some massage and acupuncture from him. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping incessantly @ him; my gracious thanks to him who always replid and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us back to IGA and we bought a bottle of milk. Oh, and of course she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listened to 97.3FM all day too and Era helped Ela stretch for forty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 250 times, holding each for a cout of five.
  • Back home, I was in the midst of walking myself slowly andsafely but for horrid PIG mum, who gleefully FORCED L me to walk into the laundry to grab my yummy custard bun and put it on the gobbling :P tble before allowing me to return online. Huh, I reckon she was just collecting stories she could use t brag toall the other aunties about how much power over me whenshe goes with them on their gossip and drinks session the day after toms. *sigh*
  • But thans to her who let Kim inside whenshe announced her arrival one minute early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my wn hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 13% but happily leaned against the right side rang and sang for another tinkle before calling for Kim.

After I flipped the nice hot water off I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf’s AFO, Erf’s sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Arvo tea was the delicious custard bun I’d bought with Deb yesterday plus one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Happiness was getting to read for one whole hour yet still have time to read the entire sports report; today I reached pg. 400/500 @ 5:06pm. As fr Kim, after cleaning the bathroom shesat and very gently and very sporadically for seventy minutes while she studied for her upcoming exam.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Planning to start Furious Fction tonight!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out toms. Since Besta’s attending her friend’s wedding, some new carer will help me up @ 10am, see me showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ 2pm, coz Kim’s not doing the 4pm till 6pm. Looking forward tomy three mugs f white tea and hopig I’ll get to spend a blessed three hours reading but if I don’t, it’s coz I’m writing Furious fiction!
  • So maybe bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Chees,
    Em. ^^

No comments: