Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Post 291c

Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2451 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Unity'. Righteo, just briefly probable final, final events for tonight?
  • After getting myself a spoon, eating the usual breakfast and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, I turn the alarm on, climb into the 4WD's backseat and PIG mum tootles us off to church.
  • I use the loo once myself on arrival then enter class. For the last clas of Term Three, Uncle William covers the passage from Exodus where the Israelites worshipped the golden calf.
  • Used loo again, grabbed some morning tea and took a seat.
  • Hauled myself upstairsfor ESS; stopped to bid Leanne's granny greetings~
  • Stayed seated for worship. Sang everything I knew plus the harmony for three songs, Era and Ela also clapped along for two more but like always, meant absolutely NOTHING. ><*sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his second sermon from his Shame of Thrones series.
  • Had a cheap lunch @ maccas with the parents; Mr. Doug wandered over and said hi~
  • Went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ IGA.
  • Watched the sudden-death semi final between the Broncos and the Eels; cripes, we got FLOGGED! >< XD
  • Oh, after halftime, scooted chair to fridge and back; got myself two slices of cheese for arvo tea. XD
  • Showered, then went out to Sunnybank Oriental for dinner; bumped into Aunty A!
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me.
  • Alyssa's prolly coming to give Ela a session of OT @ 10am.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Probably having bland leftovers @ home for lunch with dearest dad.
  • Tina's minding me from what, 1pm till 4pm? Will grocery shop with her if PIG mum promises to be home so i'll not haveta turn off the alarm.
  • Claire's prolly giving me a session of physio in the arvo. Will haveta discuss with her the phone convo I verheard last week sometime.
  • Fingers crossed I can read for one hour then watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: