Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tuesday Post 291d

Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2709. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • I've just realised it's after 6pm and I'd better note down events briefly:
  • Let PIG mum gleefully force Ela to practise piano for about twenty minutes this morning after I let her gleefully force poor Ela to practise typing. Re. the piano playing: I’ll prolly say this whenever she has a chance to play the keyboard, but I really enjoy the time whenever I get to play the piano, only it also makes me so terribly sad to see how the cruel and unfaithful God has reduced me so … like, I obviously wasn’t amazing or anything but I wasn’t half bad, honest … still, I’ll be damned before I let Him take away my love of playing the piano! >< *sigh*
  • Turned alarm on, saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: stood most session, bent fifteen times to floor for Ela to touch ground/move object, timed reaching for both hands and weightshifting.
  • Bought groceries from Calamvale Central Woolies and had lunch with PIG mum @ Surabing+. CODA suddenly rang and said Shelby cancelled the shift but they couldn't find anyone else! ><
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Showered when I got home - I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING bar Elf's AFO straps and both shoelaces.
  • Peeled myself a banana and drank one mug of ginger and peppermint infusion for arvo tea. Read the first story from our newest anthology!
  • off to church for small group tonight! Hope this storm explodes quickly ... I wanna have supper @ Maccas! XD
  • Toms: will perhaps get myself up again?
  • Looking forward to watching Seven's morning news~
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme have a toastie for lunch, otherwise it'll be another day where I'll haveta get myself cutlery for all three meals ... *sigh*
  • Deb's taking me out for my NAB appointment with Maria @ 12:30pm; think it's our second last together!
  • Then Kim's taking me to choir practice @ 4:30pm.
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'More Than Water'.
  • P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Be A Blessing'.

No comments: