Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday Post 292e


  • Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2227. Aw, how come I couldn’t have walked five less steps; 2222 would’ve been cooler! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always , rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: for the first time since Monday I’ll have someone come help me up; thank goodness for Deb!
  • She’s taking me to GCCW!
  • Luckily she can eat Chinese food; I’m thinking we’ll have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah coz Woka Warrigal didn’t get back to me have they reopened yet.
  • Deb will see me showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Then Kim’s coming @ 5:30pm and taking me to book club! Must remember to text Second mum toms and ask will she attend toms.
  • Finals football doesn’t start till Friday … will prolly stare @ the computer screen all night unless dad takes us out for dinner. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, I’ve  managed FIVE posts tonight! XD That’s often possible every Wednesday~
P.P.S. Finally arrived @ like 9:05pm! Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Better Than Ever'.




No comments: