Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Post 293f


Good evening again and one final greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2243. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: mid-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
  • It’s earlier than usual coz we’re meeting Mrs. Dent and Nana for an early lunch @ the Coffee Club!
  • Then 2 2pm I’m seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Hmm, haven’t received my new roster yet; dunno who’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm toms… someone had better come, coz I’m attending our small group social toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD




No comments: