Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Wednesday Post 295b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2667; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Handling The pressures Of Leadership but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed  ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after  get back from NAB physio this arvo!! Anyways, just briefly let’s start with yesterday’s events first!

  • For my first game f Bejeweled ending @ 5:04, I lasted 5:34. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Shannon minded me from 4pm; after I’d showered and had afternoon tea, she took me out to Toastmasters!

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: