Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday Post 290e




Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1788. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle first before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Only when I’m walking along the hallway dad says he’s not finished cooking yet! Oh well, I can’t be bothered returning online; I just get myself a spoon (meaning I’ve had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today) then sit and watch The Block and wait for dinner.
  • It’s rice tonight, lotsa little bok choy (that PIG mum and I bought from IGA before returning home after I saw Dr. Vu this morning) and some white meat (some fish, and chicken/pork). Pity the parents gleefully forced por Ela to hold onto the dumbbell over dinner, but hey.
  • Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY releases the dumbbell and I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. It's not Wednesday for another two days but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: