Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday Post 290b


Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for today now only stands @ 769. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

·        After publishing the previous post, I used the loo for one tinkle then headed over to the gobbling :P able where PIG mum had kindly sliced some strawberries for my arvo tea.

·        Happiness was pouring myself one mug of milk (thankfully PIG mum hadn’t removed it to the laundry fridge) and reading for one more hour; it’s only Saturdays that I get the chance to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book! I reached age 600 around 4:45pm; whho knows, I may even finish the book before book club next week!

·        One more tinkle before I returned online. Since  knew dearest dad wouldn’t be home from church yet and since I didn’t wanna waken PIG mum lest she fly downstairs and immediately boot me offline and gleefully force me to start doing stupid exercises for her, I neither closed the door nor flushed the loo. XD

·        Righteo, off to vte for my top three books for book club next year; fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else hopig to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Think Outside The Box'.

No comments: