Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 293b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3356; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 350 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Stress (6)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • At 6:45pm, I grabbed myself a spoon then sat down to dinner with dearest dad~
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 9:30am, I lasted 5:57. now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the usual dinner, I used the loo for one more tinkle then climbed into the backseat of the 4WD. Dad tootled me off to church for small group Bible study.
  • Supreme Leader was already there; when dad held hands with me and I walked into the classroom, we bumped into Dr. Lee! Dad queried was Dr. Lee part of my small group? Dr. Lee answered no, he was having a KAIROS meeting last night!
  •  Now @ 10:06am I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • About eight people attend last night. We start with prayer then move onto a Bible Study from the sermon Pastor Chris gave on Sunday from 1 Kings 11:1-13.
  • Then like last fortnight we retire to the Warrigal Square Maccas for supper! Thanks to Charlie who gave me a lift; he even shouted me supper, even though I tried to pay him back! Verdict: raspberry and custard pies aren't too bad even though I'm not a fan f raspberry (scarred for life because of kids Panadol XD) but 'twas sweet enough to drown out any yuckiness. XD
  • After getting home, I used the loo for one more tinkle then let PIG mum boot me off to hit the sack; no use doing each Lumosity brain game once quickly when 'twas already pass 10:30pm!
  • Today: yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes ntil 7:15am beginning  a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Sleep doesn't return before dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for his hard day's work thirty minutes later; once he's turned off the heater and gets going I give myself fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P for one more tinkle before getting myself mostly independently kitted.
  • First I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth; Ela enjoys another break~
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: