Monday, September 9, 2019

Monday Post 290f


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1841. righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle then back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< Will PIG mum help me up toms, I wonder? If she won’t, after dad leaves for work I’m giving myself fifteen more minutes then getting myself up; I quite like getting to spend the entirety of my most important two hours online, thank-you very much! On the other hand, I also love my sleep-ins … XD
  • Hopefully PIG mum’ll take me somewhere with rice for lunch!
  • I’m looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Oh, must ring CODA toms morning and find out who’s taking me to Toastmasters toms night; apparently Shannon’s not free? But fingers crossed Elsa brings supper again and I can pig out on bikkies. XD
  • Then fingers crossed PIG mum’ll lemme buy some dinner back from
    Maccas, never mind that Happy
    meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago! *sigh*
Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: