Monday, September 30, 2019

Thursday Post 293b


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2279 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Wants To Tell You Something’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Shelby minds me for two hours!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 18TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Shirley sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:20am), did a stinky unspeakable then met Mrs. Dent and Nana for an early lunch @ the Coffee Clu! Then saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session: stood entire session, bent fifteen times to ground for Ela to move object, timed reaching for both hands and weightshifting.lastly, saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Shelby’s meant to come mind me from 4pm till 6pm and tonight hopefully I’m attending our small group social!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: