Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wednesday Post 292d


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2169; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘How Can We Rejoice?’ and thirdly, Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s … ehh? Strange, it’s not come yet but it’s already 8:35pm! Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight’s events?

  • I PLACED THIRD!!! Granted, there were only four competitors, but still! XD Fourth place was Elsa, our president, so I mustn’t be doing too badly!
  • Got a Happy Meal with an orange juice for dinner, quickly did each Lumosity game once and then hit the sack. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:30am~
  • Got myself up after dad left for work, had breakfast, did a stinky unspeakable then opened the computer and writing my GCCW homework before tootling online for awhile.
  • Made myself a yummy toasted tuna with tomato and onion and one slice f cheese cut into four triangles for lunch.
  • Nat took me out to the NAB. Physio today: stepping for Erf onto block sixty-three times, weightshifting then hallway walking practising step-through gait with bending down to floor about twelve times for Ela to touch/retrieve cone.
  • Came home, turned alarm off and took a nice hot shower – hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was two bikkies, one yummy mouthful of passionfruit and one big mouthful of white tea with two sugars.
  • Kim took me to choir rehearsal. We started with singing the Polish round then concentrated on This Is Me. our usual soloist wasn’t here tonight, so Ryan filled in for her. Only he was really straining to reach the high notes, so Mr. jay instructed him to drop an octave.
  • Because choir ended late tonight, it mant Kim only left like three minutes early. XD
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner tonight was rice, lotsa little bok choy, lotsa PIG mum’s rather unyummy bean sprouts, two different types of fish (one salmon, the other white) and one chunk of pork well, one chunk of pork bone that had a little meat hanging off it. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pretty yucky soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I slowly and safely walked myself back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Wednesday plus what’s happening Thursday, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: