Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday Post 285e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1847 and secondly, Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s ‘False Places Of Security’. Righteo, final, final events for today?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Deb’s helping me up @ 8am then taking me to GCCW! I think Thursdays are now my favourite days of the week; Wednesdays were before since I got ice cream but I think Thursday takes the prize coz I’m safe in the morning with Deb looking after me~
  • Meeting Pastors Grace and Chris for lunch provided she doesn’t bail out on me again. XD
  • Deb will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2:30pm/3:30pm.
  • There’s no more Thursday night football … wonder will dearest dad take us out for dinner tonight? If he won’t, guess I’m spending a lonely evening staring @ the computer. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually do that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: