Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday Post 290c




Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 878. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events/

  • When I was summoned over for dinner, before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table I walked myself slowly and safely once to the toilet for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Tried politely asking PIG mum could she lease get me a spoon for dinner? Since breakfast and lunch were sandwiches that didn’t require cutlery, if PIG mum was kind enough to get me a spoon for dinner that meant this month would’ve been satisfied! Seeing that I’m too disabled to help with dinner preparations the parents only demand I get myself cutlery fr every meal; I’m just hoping for ONE little day each MONTH where I’m exempt from having to get myself cutlery for all three meals; surely that’s not too much to ask for, right?? *sigh* Well, we’re only one week into December, hopefully there’s still time for me to achieve this goal.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown beans and some yummy BBQ chicken. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl f soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I slowly and safely walked myself back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday else hope to see everyone @ church tos!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: