Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday Post 294d

Good evening and probably one final greeting for Friday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1762. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • First, PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to buy groceries from Woolies. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 200btimes, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela's fingers for seven/nine minutes.
  • Finding parking outside Woolies, after buying groceries there PIG mum tootles off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • On arrival, I use the loo for two tinkles before lying down to get some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum's in her element obviously, aping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied, thus keeping the conversation goig.
  • After one more tinkle, PIG mum tootled s home.
  • Arrived, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. I walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after12%/13% but happily leaned fully against the side ail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Kim.I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf's AFO, Erf's sock and both laces). Then I lifted the loo lid (Kim always did that for me in the past; did PIG mum somehow find out and tell her not to?), sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was one yummy banana; thanks also to Kim who made me a white tea with one teaspoonful of honey. Happiness was reading for one hour; I reached pg. 250 @ 5:32pm. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she sat and very slowly and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour whilst poking away @ her smartphone.
  • After watching the sports report, I walked myself safely and slowly once more to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Planning to watch the Rabbitohs play the Sea Eagles tonight! I've always cheered for the Bunnies coz I'm brn in the CNY of the Rabbit but I also cheer for Manly coz they were Bob's team. Hard to believe he's been gone for eleven years, now …
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm pretty sure I'm staying @ home all day. Besta's minding me from 10am till2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift anymore. Looking forward to my three mugs of white tea with two sugars; also fingers crossed I get to read for three blessed hours!
  • Righteo, so prolly won't bbl tonight but wishing everyoe a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'A New Normal'.
    P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'In The Vine'.

No comments: