Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Post 285c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @  1763. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When dad called dinner, I used the loo once for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice, lotsa beans, lotsa some other vegetable, two slices of pork, two little tasty Chinese mushrooms and one small chunk of salmon. Pity that dad gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell over dinner, but hey. We shared some good conversation over dinner, mainly about the SBS show dad was currently watching. Ha that he didn’t notice Ela’s thumb slipping off the dumbbell. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9m with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: