Sunday, September 29, 2019

Monday Post 293b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 506 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house yet; actually, I’m not sure I’m going out today, so maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “Serving ‘Jesus-Style’” but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online this aro!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Woiwod, Laidler, Sandilands, Irving Broadbent (heard), Ricciardo, Leilua, Vettel, De Minaur and Greenhalgh. Bill Evans read the finance report. 1AUD = 67.57 uUSc. Jacqui Felgate read the sports report. David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 17-24.

No comments: