Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Post 285d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1823. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum might take me out to see a movie! See, ages ago, I saw the preview for the movie about Michelle Payne, the first female jockey to win the Melbourne Cup four years back and decided ‘twas definitely a movie I wanted to watch! The session starts @ 11am; there’s like zero chance PIG mum’ll let us share another pizza but I’ve got fingers crossed for popcorn!
  • Then I’m seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, coz she doesn’t come Saturdays anymore.
  • Then toms night I’m watching the first grand final qualifier: Bunnies versus Raiders!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^






No comments: