Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Post 294c




Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2755. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Once I’d enjoyed my most important two hours of the day online, I immediately switched to continuing my GCCW homework for next Thursday.

When dearest dad called dinner @ 7:45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before grabbing a spoon and joining him @ the gobbling :P table,

rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, the last of the fish dearest dad recently steamed, a few lil chunks of beef and one chunk of yummy sweet potato. Pity I had to let the parents gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my fnal, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonightplus whats happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: