Friday, September 27, 2019

Friday Post 285b


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1742 and secondly, Our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s ‘Live Like Jesus is Coming’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online if PIG mum really does microwave me dinner for 6:45pm!! Righteo, super-briefly, events for today?

  • Yay, 14TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road@ 5:35am; that’s the 20TH time this year I’ve enjoyed one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D
  • Saw Ride Like a Girl with PIG mum!
  • Doesn’t matter I’ve not had the chance to play my two usual games of Bejeweled tonight; I’ll still willingly hit the sack because I’ve just played one game lasting 8:52!
  • Had Japanese rice for lunch with PIG mum; we shared a pudding milk tea and bumped into Uncle Colbert and Aunty Winnie!
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Read for one hour, reaching pg. 550 @ 5:05pm and pg. 575 @ 5:48pm.
  • *sigh* Asked PIG mum please to microwave me dinner for 6:45pm coz I’m planning to watch the Bunnies game tonight but she hasn’t bothered. Guess that means I’m skipping dinner tonight; thank goodness I had rice for lunch! XD
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I doubt I’m going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz kim doesn’t come Saturdays 4pm till 6pm anymore. Will remember to ring only Aunty Lai @ midday and not try ring Aunty Nga till 9:45pm toms night coz Mickey’s away playing sport!
  • Looking forward tomy three mugs of white tea with two sugars and the chance to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘When Your Problems Have Purpose’.


No comments: