Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday Post 293d


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2228 (oh, how come I couldn’t have plodded six steps less; 2222 would’ve been a cooler plodding total! XD); secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend’s now seventeen; thirdly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Good Will Triumph and fourthly, our Daily Bread’s devotional topic’s ‘Who Am I?’ Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?

·                     Woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:35am~

·                     Kim came to help me up @ 8:30am. After the usual breakfast, I happily read for one hour then tootled online for a lil while before she dropped me off @ church. She’s back Wednesday and taking me to choir!

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: