Saturday, September 28, 2019

Sunday Post 293c

Good afternoon! Sorry the previous post ended so abruptly; 'twas suddenly time to go! XD Again: firstly, my final, final plodding total from Saturday's actually 1090 (ha, I'm just over one grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1535 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); thirdly, TWFT topic's "Protect The 'New Shoots'" and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's fifteen. Anyways, just briefly let's start off with last night's events first!
  • Over dinner, the parents and I watched Riverfire! That was like twenty minutes (well the presenters said twenty-three XD) of fireworks; PIG mum and I both like the shimmering fireworks falling from the Story Bridge~ I also like the guy using a jetpack to hover above the river who tossed fireworks!
  • Once the foreworks finished, I headed over to the couch to watch the other qualifying final between the Storm and the Roosters! I honestly didn't care who won; congrats to the Roosters who'll be meeting the Raiders in next Sunday's decider!
  • At 3:57 I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:57. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six aND SEVEN MINUTES, AND i PROMISE TO WILLINGLY HIT THE SACK TONIGHT. xd Sorry, shrieking! >< XD
  • Repeat the usual nightly routine, zz~
  • Today; woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until

No comments: