Monday, September 30, 2019

Monday Post 293d




Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1964 (meaning I’m fairly certain I’ll have cracked two grand before the night’s out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s 6pm news bulletin!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Now @ 5:20pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now willingly promise to hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7:24!
  • Woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 5:35am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 5:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Whoops I’ve spent too much time Facebooking! XD Just briefly, then:
  • Alyssa came and gave Ela a session of OT.
  • Had bland leftovers with dearest dad for lunch.
  • Went out grocery shopping with Tina @ Warrigal Square Woolies; bumped into Chris!
  • Claire came with Aisha to gimme a session of physio: ten sit to stands, fifty left bum bridges, stepping @ the stairs for both legs and five minutes standing practice.
  • Took my last nice hot shower for the year – October till April I only take a warm one!
  • Had a small slice of PIG mum’s chocolate cake for arvo tea along with one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Happily read for one hour; reached pg. 100 @ 5:02pm.
  • Hoping to watch Seven’s news tonight~
  • Toms: earlier-than-usual torture session with Vincent the bloody physio coz we’re meeting Mrs. Dent and Nana for lunch @ the Coffee Club!
  • I’m looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap @ her.
  • Was it Shannon coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm?
  • Then it’s small group social toms night!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read out by Sharyn Ghidella. All the interesting surnames I saw: Madsen, Monis, Pennell, Whop, Briggs, Lion, Boisen, Chumbley, Tully, Banditt, Winfrey, friend, Keary, Verrills (heard), Kerevi, Noakes, Titmus, Haworth, Savanh, Acton, Irving, Paine, De Minaur, Wellings, Brunskill, Whyte, Kukulies, Cheika, Hickey, Gissing, Laidler and Holt. 1AUD = 67USc. Shane Webcke read the sports and Tony Auden read the weather forecast. Brisbane was 18-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 15-23. That's like the 21ST time I've gotten to watch the entire Seven news 6pm bulletin! :D
    P.P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Love Never Fails'.
    P.P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Ready Remedy'.

No comments: